London BMX Race Series
LONDON BMX RACE SERIES
250 London BMX series 2017
- Peckham BMX - 12/03/2017 Rd1
- Hackney @ Velopark - 14/05/2017 Rd 2,
- Hawks - 4/06/2017 Rd 3,
- Greenwich - 16/07/2017 Rd 4,
- Rider Results (coming soon)
- Rider Series Results (coming soon)
- Club Series Results (coming soon)
- Brixton - 3/09/2017 Rd 5, Entry opens 21/08/2017
- Velopark - 7/10/2017 Rd 6, Entry opens 18/09/2017
Launched at the end of the 2013 season this is an annual club series hosted by the BMX racing clubs of London. The series aims to provide a platform for novice riders to get a taste of BMX racing within easy reach of central London whilst also providing an opportunity for more experienced riders. For the 2017 series riders will need to compete in 4 from 6 rounds to be eligible for the overall series ranking and trophy. Online Registration will be available via British Cycling for all events.
Medals to be given to all Novice Finalists at each Round.
Trophies to be awarded to all eligible riders (4 from 6 rounds), to be presented at the final round.
2017 Race day schedule.
9-10:30am Competitors sign in.
9:30-10:30am Track open for practice
10:30-11am Gate practice for 12 & Under
11-11:30am Gate practice for 13+
11:30-12 Lunch break (Track closed)
Archive 250 London BMX Series 2016
- Peckham BMX - 20/03/2016 Rd 1
- Greenwich BMX - 10/04/2016 Rd 2
- Merton BMX - 22/05/2016 Rd 3
- Hayes Hawks - 12/06/2016 Rd 4
- Hackney BMX @ Velo Park - 8/10/2016 Rd 5 (London Champs)
Archive 2015 Series
- Peckham BMX - 22/03/2015 Rd 1
- Merton BMX - 19/04/2015 Rd 2
- Greenwich BMX -14/06/2015 Rd 3
- Hayes Hawks -26/07/2015 Rd 4
- Brixton BMX - 20/09/2015 Rd 5 - CANCELLED
- Velopark - 3/10/15 - London Champs & Rd 6
Archive 2014 Series
Archive: 2013 Series